Regulations of bludshop.com store
The notions used in the Regulations have the following meanings:
1. Client refers to a natural person, legal person, or an organizational entity that is not a legal person and whose specific regulations assign legal capacity and which places an Order at the Store;
2. Civil Code refers to the regulation dated April 23 of 1964 (Journal of Laws, No. 16, Item 93, as amended);
3. Regulations refer to these Regulations regarding providing electronic services within Bludshop Online Store;
4. Online Store (the Store) refers to the Internet service available at http://bludshop.com through which the Client may specifically place Orders;
5. Goods refer to the products offered at the Online Store;
6. Sales Contract refers to the contract regarding the sale of Goods as determined by the Civil Code, concluded between Bludshop and the Client by means of the Store’s Internet service;
7. Consumer Rights Directive refers to the directive dated May 30 of 2014, regarding consumer rights (Journal of Laws, dated 2014, Item 827);
8. The Law of Provision of Electronic Services refers to the law dated July 18 of 2002, regarding the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws, N. 144, Item 1204, as amended);
9. Order refers to the declaration of the Client’s will to conclude a Sales Contract, specifically defining the type and quantity of Goods.
II. General Agreements
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in the Art. 8 of The Law of Provision of Electronic Services.
3. Bludshop Online Store operating at http://bludshop.com is run by SDK Company with Limited Liability, limited partnership with registered office at 40 Pomorska St., 91-408 Lodz, NIP: 9471970487, REGON: 100896418.
The Company was entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Lodz-Srodmiescie, XX Division of the National Court Register, with the number 0000377582.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 42 6340122
4. These Regulations specifically determine the following:
- the terms of performing the registration and using an account within the Online Store;
- the terms and conditions of placing Orders electronically within the Online Store;
- the terms of concluding Sales Contracts by means of the services provided within the Online Store.
5. Using the Online Store is possible provided that the computerized system the Client is using meets the following minimal technical requirements: Internet browser that supports Java and html.
6. In order to use the Online Store, the Client, by use of own means, should obtain access to a computer station or an end device that has access to the Internet.
7. In accordance with the applicable law, Bludshop reserves the option to limit the provision of services through the Online Store to people who are over 18 years old. In such cases, potential Clients shall be notified of the above-mentioned information.
8. In accordance with the applicable law, Bludshop reserves the option to limit the provision of services through the Online Store to people who are over 18 years old. In such cases, potential Clients shall be notified of the above-mentioned information.
III. The Terms of Using the Online Store
1. Registration at the Online Store is optional. The Client may place an order without registering at the Store, after having read and accepted these Regulations.
The registration is performed by filling out and accepting the registration form provided on one of the webpages of the Store.
In order to register, the Client must accept the content of the Regulations and provide personal data marked as obligatory.
Bludshop may deprive the Client of using the Online Store as well as limit his/her access to a part of or the entire Online Store resources with immediate effect in cases where the Client has violated the Regulations, and specifically when the Client:
- during the registration process at the Online Store, has provided false, inaccurate, or outdated information causing confusion or violating the rights of third parties,
- through the use of the Online Store, has violated the property of third parties, especially personal rights of other Online Store Clients,
- according to Bludshop, has committed other actions with are deemed unlawful, or violating general terms of the Internet use, or compromising Bludshop’s good name.
2. In order to ensure the transmission of notifications and data related to the provision of services within the Webpage, the Online Store shall take technical and organizational measures adequate to the level of threat to the safety of the services provided, especially measures that prevent the obtaining and modification of personal data transmitted via the Internet by unauthorized parties.
3. The Client is specifically required:
not to provide and transmit contents forbidden by the applicable law, for example, contents that promote violence, contents that are defamatory, or contents that violate personal and other rights of third parties,
to use the Online Store in a manner that shall not interfere with its operation, especially by using adequate software and devices,
not to take following actions: sending and placing unsolicited commercial communication (spam) within the Online Store,
to use the Online Store in a manner that is not harmful to other clients or Bludshop,
to use any contents placed within the Online Store exclusively for personal purposes,
to use the Online Store in accordance with the applicable law of the Republic of Poland, the terms of these Regulations, and the general terms of the Internet use.
IV. Procedure of Concluding a Sales Contract
1. In order to conclude a Sales Contract through the Online Store, it is necessary to access the webpage http://bludshop.com, make a selection and perform subsequent technical actions based on the displayed notifications and information available on the webpage.
2. The selection of ordered Goods by the Client is performed by adding items to the cart.
3. While placing an Order, up to pressing the Order placement confirmation button, the Client has a possibility of modifying the entered data regarding the selection of Goods. For this purpose, the Client must follow the displayed notifications and information available on the webpage.
4. After the Client who uses the Online Store has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order shall be displayed. The summary of the placed Order shall contain information, such as the description of the selected items or services, total price, other relevant costs, etc.
5. In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, providing personal data marked as obligatory, and pressing the Order placement confirmation button.
6. The information about the Goods is provided on the Store’s webpages and is meant to be an offer as determined by the Art. 66 of the Civil Code. Sending an Order by the Client constitutes a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Contract with Bludshop, according to the content of the Regulations.
The Contract is considered concluded at the moment of the Client’s Order entering the information system of the Online Store, provided the Order complies with the Regulations. After the Contract is concluded, the Client receives an email notification with the confirmation of all the important elements of his/her Order.
7. The Sales Contract is concluded in Polish and its content complies with the Regulations.
1. The delivery is limited to the following countries: Poland, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (continent), Greece, Spain (continent), Holland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany, Norway, Portugal (continent), Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and Italy, and the goods are delivered to the address determined by the Client during Order placement.
2. The delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out with the use of a:
- Courier delivery services company.
There is the possibility of personal reception of the order.
Delivery costs within the country are the following: paid on delivery: PLN 20, pre-payment: PLN 15. FREE delivery with orders over PLN 200 only for prepaid orders. The delivery costs will be additionally indicated during Order placement.
3. Orders are executed one day after they were placed. The delivery with courier delivery services company usually takes one working day. When there is a considerable order traffic, the execution time may be extended.
4. The Clients may access these Regulations at any time through the link placed on the main page of the http://bludshop.com service, download them, and print them.
Recording, securing, sharing and confirming with the Client essential Sales Contract agreements shall be effected by sending an e-mail message to the Client and by attaching the confirmation note, details of the Order, and VAT invoice to the package containing the Goods.
VI. Prices and Payment Methods
1. The prices of Goods are in PLN and include all the components, such as VAT (specifying the amount).
2. The Client may pay:
- on delivery (except for payments for goods shipped abroad) or
- using PayU service.
The Order must be paid for when placed or no later than 5 working days after it is placed. Packages paid on delivery must be paid for to the courier according to the amount indicated on the order and delivery costs.
VII. The Right of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal
1. The Client has the right to withdraw from this agreement with a 2-week notice without providing any reasons. The deadline of possible withdrawal from the agreement expires after 14 days of the Client’s coming into possession of goods or of the third party indicated by the Client, other than the carrier, coming into possession of goods.
2. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal from the agreement, the Client must notify SDK sp. z o.o. sp.k. (Bludshop.com, 40 Pomorska St., 91-408 Lodz, e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: 42 634 01 22) about his/her decision to withdraw from the agreement by means of an unequivocal statement (for example, a notification sent by post, fax, or email). The Client may use a sample form of withdrawal from the agreement; however, it is not obligatory. The form may be downloaded HERE.
3. In order to keep the deadline of the withdrawal from the agreement, it is sufficient for the Client to send information regarding his/her right to withdraw from the agreement within the deadline of the withdrawal from the agreement.
4. In case of a withdrawal from the agreement, we shall return to the Client all received payments, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Client other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case, no later than 14 days after the moment we were informed of the Client’s decision to execute his/her right to withdraw from this agreement. The reimbursement of payment shall be executed using the same payment method as the Client used in the original transaction, unless the Client expressly agreed on another solution; in any case, the Client shall not bear any charges regarding the reimbursement.
5. We may withhold the payment reimbursement until the delivery of goods or until receiving evidence of goods being sent back, whichever occurs first.
6. The Client should return goods immediately, and in any case, no later than 14 days after the moment we were informed of the Client’s decision to withdraw from this agreement. The deadline is kept if the Client returns the items within 14 days.
7. We inform that the Client shall have to bear the direct costs of the return.
8. We inform that the Store does not accept any packages that must be paid on delivery.
9. The Client is responsible only for the reduction of the value of the items resulting from their use other that it was necessary to establish their nature, characteristics, and operation.
VIII. Claims and Complaints Regarding Goods
1. 1. Bludshop, as a vendor, has a responsibility towards the Client, a consumer, in accordance with the Art. 22  of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects, within the scope determined in the Civil Code, specifically in the Art. 556-556 of the Civil Code.
2. 2. The complaints resulting from the violation of the Client’s rights that are guaranteed by the law or by these Regulations, should be directed to: Bludshop.com, 40 Pomorska St., 91-408, Lodz, firstname.lastname@example.org. Bludshop undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this proves to be impossible, to inform the Client within this period about the time when the complaint shall be considered.
Bludshop is a producer of selected Goods available at the Store. As such, regarding these products, Bludshop is liable under the warranty for the sold Goods on conditions and during period indicated on the warranty card. Regarding products not produced by Bludshop, the producer may be independently liable under the warranty for the sold Goods on conditions and during period indicated on the warranty card issued by a given producer. If the producer’s warranty document provides such possibility, the Client may file complaints under the warranty directly at an authorized service center whose address can be found on the warranty card.
In case of finding a defect in a purchased item, in order to file a complaint, the Client should immediately contact bludshop.com store by phone or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Then, the Client should download the documentation (here) and follow the instructions it contains.
In case a delivered item is not compliant with the Client’s order, the buyer should report the situation to the store’s customer service by phone or email. If the complaint is justified, the costs of the exchange or complementation of missing items in a placed order are borne by the vendor.
The claimed items should be returned by Polish Post to the following address: Bludshop.com 91-408 Lodz, 40 Pomorska St. With the annotation “COMPLAINT”. The proof of purchase should be attached to the claimed item (receipt and a sales confirmation). The cost of the ordered goods shall be reimbursed to the bank account provided in the complaint document (HERE) after the complaint has been found justified. The claimed items should be clean and hygienically safe. Otherwise, we reserve the right to refuse to admit the claimed items.
If the claim is not justified, the costs of shipment related to the claim are borne by the Buyer. In such cases, the Vendor returns the claimed items to the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense. If the Client does not receive the package within 3 months after receiving the information about the rejection of the complaint, the goods shall be utilized.
IX. Claims and Complaints regarding the Provision of Electronic Services
1. Bludshop takes measures in order to ensure fully correct operation of the Store within the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by the Clients within a reasonable timeframe.
2. The Client must immediately notify Bludshop about any inaccuracies or pauses in operation of the Online Store service.
3. Irregularities related to the operation of the Online Store may be reported in writing to the following address: Bludshop.com, 40 Pomorska St., 91-408, Lodz, firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. In a filed claim, the Client should provide his/her name, correspondence address, the type of the irregularity related to the operation of the Store and when it appeared.
5. Bludshop undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this proves to be impossible, to inform the Client within this period about the time when the complaint shall be considered.
X. PFinal Agreements
1. 1. Settling possible disputes between Bludshop and the Client who is a consumer, as described by the Art. 22  of the Civil Code, shall be referred to the competent court, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Civil Code Procedure.
2. Settling possible disputes between Bludshop and the Client who is not a consumer, as described by the Art. 22  of the Civil Code, shall be referred to the competent court having territorial jurisdiction over the Bludshop’s registered office.
3. All issues which are not provided for in the Regulations shall be determined by the provisions of the Civil Code, regulations of The Law of Provision of Electronic Services, or other applicable provisions of the Polish law.